What's New in Design Information|
- New for version 2.12 (20 October 1999):
- Updated information on Demo Board ATF-3x143-2 (previously ATF-34A)
- New for version 2.11 (9 October 1999):
- Navigation and banners converted to Agilent standard
- Program Notes and Fixes to Known Issues added to AppCAD page
- New for version 2.10 (9 September 1999):
- Navigation "look and feel" revised to match new guidelines
- revised and updated page divisions: s parameter library, Spice library, MDS library, Equivalent Circuit Library
- initiated ADS model library, including models for bipolar transistors, FETs, and gain blocks
- added s parameters for HMMC-1002 at various attenuation settings
- added or updated models to the MDS library for: AT-31625, AT-320 Family, AT-33225, AT-380 Family, ATF-21170, ATF-34143, ATF-35143, ATF-36077
- Added DT-D003: Notes on Differential Detector Circuits and DT-D004: Detector Selecter, updated DT-D001: Choosing the Right Diode For Your AGC Detector in DesignTips
- New for version 2.09 (4 June 1999):
- Initiated Recent DesignTips Directory
- New for version 2.08 (3 June 1999):
- Updated navigation.
- AppCAD v 1.5.0 posted.
- Posting of s parameters for ATF-35143 at
2V 5mA, 2V 10mA, 2V 15mA, 2V 30mA, 3V 10mA, 3V 15mA, 3V 30mA, 4V 30mA, 4V 60mA
- New for version 2.07 (9 February 1999):
- AppCAD v 0.9.2 posted.
- updated s parameters; added download of individual files and link to libraries on individual data pages.
- Created reference archive of s parameters for obsolete products
- Posting of s parameters for MGA-72543 at
3V 0mA, 3V 5mA, 3V 10mA, 3V 20mA, 3V 40mA, 3V 60mA, 0V 0mA
- Posting of s parameters for ATF-34143 at
2V 20mA, 3V 20mA, 3V 40mA, 4V 40mA, 4V 60mA
- ATF-34143 model added to SPICE and MDS libraries
- demo boards for MGA-72543 and ATF-34143 added to demo library
- New for version 2.06 (15 December 1998):
- Added demo board section.
- New for version 2.05 (27 October 1998):
- Posting of s parameters for HBFP-0450 at
0.5 V: 1 mA, 2 mA, 5 mA, 10 mA, 15 mA, 20 mA, 35 mA, 50 mA
1 V: 1 mA, 2 mA, 5 mA, 10 mA, 15 mA, 20 mA, 35 mA, 50 mA, 70 mA, 100 mA
2 V: 1 mA, 2 mA, 5 mA, 10 mA, 15 mA, 20 mA, 35 mA, 50 mA, 70 mA, 100 mA
3 V: 1 mA, 2 mA, 5 mA, 10 mA, 15 mA, 20 mA, 35 mA, 50 mA, 70 mA, 100 mA
4 V: 1 mA, 2 mA, 5 mA, 10 mA, 15 mA, 20 mA, 35 mA, 50 mA, 70 mA, 100 mA
- Added HBFP-0450 model to SPICE library
- Re-segmented s-parameter index to decrease file load times; updated index.
- New for version 2.04 (24 August 1998):
- Restructured directories containing down-loadable files
- New for version 2.03 (10 August 1998):
- Corrected posting of INA-02170 s parameter data
- New for version 2.02 (4 June 1998):
- Changed posting of MDS library.
- Added HBFP-0405 and HBFP-0420 models to SPICE library
- New for version 2.01 (31 March 1998):
- Created Utilities section. Added 12 Mathcad worksheets:
2 on detector design, one on attenuator design, one on power dissipation, 5 on diode characterization, three on general calculations.
- New for version 2.00:
- Original release in HTML format from WINHELP version 1.50